Backup Disk is not available
We have noticed a small number of users being affected from a Disk Not Available issue when first accessing Dolly Drive. If this happens to you please do the following.
1) Open Dolly Drive
2) Go to Dolly Drive Preferences and click on "Change Dolly Drive Account"
3) Quit Dolly Drive
4) Go to System Preferences -- Time Machine Preferences and make sure you stop any backup in process. 5)Then Press Select Disk & then press Do Not Backup
6) Re- Open Dolly Drive
6) Login the application and press Add Dolly Now.
7) Start the backup.
This message may also occur if you are behind a firewall that blocks our outbound connection. If you think this might be the case, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on what firewall rules you might want to make to allow Dolly Drive's outbound encrypted connection.
You can send a ticket in to email@example.com if the issue you is not resolved.
- Dolly Drive 1.41. Crashes On Manual or Scheduling Clone (Workaround)
- Dolly Drive asking for password every time you open the app (workaround)
- Keychain Errors
- Backup Disk is not available
- Message - Lion OS and error: The network backup disk does not support the required AFP features.
- View all (2 more)